Trivia Night, Hosted By Paul Feig and Artingstall’s
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ONLY 750 PERSONS MAY PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
1. Eligibility: Trivia Night, Hosted By Paul Feig and Artingstall’s (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Minhas Distillery, The Door, LLC, TriviaHub Inc., Television Food Network, G.P., Capital One Financial Corporation, Feigco Entertainment, Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC., Merkle Inc., and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Minhas Distillery, LLC 1208 14 Street, Monroe, Wisconsin 53566. Contest Administrator: TriviaHub Inc. 4818 186th St W. Farmington, MN 55024.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest registration begins on April 16 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 1, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET (the "Registration Period"), or when 750 persons have registered, which ever happens earlier. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. All registrants will receive confirmation that are eligible to participate in the Trivia Contest that will be held on May 1, 2021 at 6:00pm ET.
5. How to Register: During the Registration Period, visit and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your birth date confirming that you are at least twenty-one years old, your name and valid email address. If you have timely registered, you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive an email with instructions on how to participate in the Trivia Contest.
Limit: Each entrant may register one (1) time during the Registration Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to register by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's registration and may be disqualified from participation. Use of any automated system to register is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. How to Participate in the Trivia Contest:
(a) Trivia Game Set up: The online trivia contest (“Event”) is scheduled for May 1, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. ET. You can expect that the Event will take approximately 11/2 hours. To participate you must have one (1) internet connected device that has access to two separate websites at the same time. Alternatively, you can use two internet devices if using your phone or tablet as one of your devices. Prior to the live Event, use the link provided to join the Zoom video call. TriviaHub's browser-based quiz system works with most internet browsers. Chrome is preferred. Please use an updated version. Please do not use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. You will be provided with a TriviaHub link from Host, Paul Feig, used to submit answers for scoring.
(b) Trivia Game Play: Each participant is playing independently of other players. All trivia questions will relate to the television and movies for which Host, Paul Feig has participated. There will be three (3) rounds of play, each including between 8-10 questions. You will have 20 seconds to submit all of your answers to the questions presented for the Round. You will receive a score after each Round based on the accuracy of your responses. The participants with the highest scores will be listed on the leaderboard accessible via the TriiaHub URL. After the third round, the participant with the highest cumulative score from all Rounds will be deemed the potential winner. If there are multiple tied participants who have the highest score, they will be invited to participate in a final lightening Round. In the final lightening round, eligible participants will be given one (1) additional numerical trivia question. The participant who responds closest to the correct answer will be deemed the potential winner. Should multiple people respond accurately or provide identical answers that are closest to the correct answer, speed of response will determine the potential winner.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential winner will be announced at the end of the Trivia Event and will be notified by email. To claim the prize, potential winner will be required to provide his/her home mailing address and data of birth to confirm eligibility and prize fulfillment purposes within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or provides the requested information within the required time period, does not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
8. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive tickets to the 2021 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF®) events (taking place May 20 – 23, 2021 in Miami, FL). Winner may select the specific events, so long as the total value does not exceed $599. Tickets will be mailed to winner. Winner is solely responsible for travel to Miami, FL and lodging associated with attending the 2021 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF®). Winner Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): up to $599.
No prize substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be fulfilled within 1-2 weeks after the end of the Contest.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, The Door, LLC, TriviaHub Inc., Television Food Network, G.P., Capital One Financial Corporation, Feigco Entertainment, Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel.
10. Publicity Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, technical failures, human error, any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Contest, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner by a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible registrants up to time of such action. Sponsor may also modify the prizes offered. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of trivia response, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
© 2021 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.